The following rules help everyone on IQADOT have a safe experience:
- Assume everyone on IQADOT is here to make the platform a great resource with diverse backgrounds, beliefs, and opinions. It is OK to disagree, but please be civil, respectful, and considerate to other posters.
- IQADOT is a place for civil discourse and does not tolerate content that attacks or disparages an individual or group based on race, gender, religion, nationality, ethnicity, political group, sexual orientation or another similar characteristic. Any generalizations about these topics should be phrased as neutrally as possible.
- Abusive behavior directed towards private individuals is not allowed. Repeated and unwanted contact constitutes a form of harassment. Content should not make threats against others or advocate violence, including self-harm.
- Do not use IQADOT to impersonate another person, act as another entity without authorization, or create multiple accounts.
- Do not post content that infringes any intellectual property or personal right of another party. Writing taken from another source should be properly attributed and block quoted. Learn More.
- Do not use IQADOT to post or attract spam.
- Do not contribute viruses, malware, and other malicious programs or engage in activity that harms or interferes with the operation of IQADOT or seeks to circumvent security or authentication measures. Do not use IQADOT to engage in unlawful activity or to promote illegal acts.
If you see something on IQADOT that you believe violates our guidelines or policies, please report it to us using the in-product reporting tool, or via our contact form.
Violating the Acceptable Use Policy may result in the removal of content, or in the limitation or termination of a user’s access to IQADOT.